7x10 VINTAGE ORIENTAL RUG WOOL ANTIQUE HAND-KNOTTED old handmade carpet 6x9 8x10
6'8 x 10' ft hand knotted authentic antique rug (late 1800s to early 1900s estimate) made of fine wool and natural vegetable dyes. No holes, tears, animal or smoke. Double tied knots upon two foundation layers for another century of durability and beauty.
Quality lamb kurk sheep wool and old world natural dyes. Unbeatable old world dye techniques unmatched even today. Dye sources of pomegranate beet madder root indigo weld larkspur bark and others! Beautiful geometric tribal timeless design.
Only very small antique wear over the century but very good for the age, beautiful and clean as you can see with valid historical weight. Old World quality and craftsmanship. See all 15 images and closeups.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Status: good condition, clean, authentic
- Pattern: Geometric
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 6'8\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Color: Multicolored
- stock number: 5247
- Material: 100% Wool
- Item Length: 10 ft
- Brand: vintage handknotted oriental traditional carpet
- Department: Unisex Baby & Toddler, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Baby, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Type: Rug
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Style: Antique
- Theme: antique, persian rug, heriz, vegetable dye, authentic, real, genuine
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 6'8\
- Culture: Caucasian